Resolving family law disputes with experience, skill, and confidence.
Ryan Bauerle on Your Family and Your Future:
Divorce and other family law issues are some of the biggest challenges people face; my goal is to help clients achieve advantageous outcomes while preserving as much financial stability as possible. I represent professionals, young executives, lawyers, doctors, and Christian clients who have succeeded in their careers and want to minimize the financial and emotional impact of divorce on their lives and their children’s lives. After clarifying what is most important for my clients, I help clients evaluate the pros and cons of their options, including costs, to make sound and efficient decisions about moving forward. While serving all areas of family law, my top practice areas include, litigation, contested custody, high net worth divorces, complex property division and Collaborative Divorce.
- Work with clients to set reasonable goals at the outset and emphasize planning and preparation to reach them.
- Alleviate anxieties and minimize surprises so clients can focus on priorities by keeping clients informed.
- Put clients at ease by being prepared to resolve high-stress, urgent matters quickly.
- Deliver efficient and productive outcomes by anticipating the other side’s nextmove and staying a step ahead throughout the case.
- Avoid unnecessary expenses by being proactive and always mindful of clients’ time and resources.
Experience and Professional Credentials
Ryan is a skilled litigator and negotiator who regularly obtains favorable settlements without ever stepping foot in the courthouse. Ryan brings extensive experience and sincere compassion to situations involving contested custody, special needs, mental health issues, and substance abuse. He has a successful record in advocating for co-parenting rights and securing equal parenting time or unique possession arrangements.
Board-certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Family Law, Ryan has been recognized as a Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2020-2022, and named a Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, 2020-2022. He is the Chair of the Family Law Committee and Liaison to the Section of Family Law, American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division. Ryan was also elected by the Texas Young Lawyers Association as Director to District 4. Ryan is trained in Collaborative Divorce and a Fellow with the Texas Bar Foundation and serves in multiple capacities for state and local bar associations.
Away from his practice, Ryan enjoys spending time with his wife, Laura, and their twins Blake and Kate. He loves adventure, travel, and scuba diving.
- Complex Property
- Cohabitation Agreement
- Property Division
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Alimony & Spousal Support Maintenance
- Complex Asset Divorce
- Contested Divorce
- Uncontested Divorce
- LGBTQ+ Divorce
- High Net Worth Divorce
- Negotiated Divorce
- Litigated Divorce
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Modification and Enforcement
- Pre-Divorce Guidance
- High Conflict Divorce
Honors & Awards
- Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch © in the field of Family Law, Woodward and White Press, 2021 & 2022
- Selected to the Texas Rising Star list, Thomson Reuters, 2020-2022
- How to Protect Your Right to Possession and Access in Texas April 19, 2022
- Regular Guest Lecturer, Southern Methodist University School of Law
- “Moving Up: From Associate to Partner” – Speaker, Texas Young Lawyer’s Association CLE, March 2021
- “Moving Up from Associate to Partner” – Speaker, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers CLE, November 2020
- “In re: C.J.C. The Fit Parent Presumption in Non Parent Custody” – Moderator, State Bar of Texas CLE, September, 2020
- “Characterizing and Valuing Assets to Create an Inventory and Appraisement that Works for Your Client”, author, Advanced Family Law Course, 2020
- “Stop – You’re Doing Discovery All Wrong!“, author, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, 2020
- “Case Law Update“, co-Author, Marriage Dissolution Institute, State Bar of Texas, 2019
- “Forgotten Issues in Divorce“, co-Author, Advanced Family Law, State Bar of Texas, 2018
- “Overlooked Financial Issues“, co-Author, Marriage Dissolution Institute, State Bar of Texas, 2018
- “4 Tips For Modifying Your Existing Child Custody Order”, author, Dadsdivorce.com, 2016
- Contributor to Dadsdivorce.com
Videos & Podcasts
- What Are the Main Concerns of Fathers Facing Divorce?
- How Does Property Division Work in the State of Texas?
- Settling Your Divorce, A Guide to Mediating Virtually
- 3 Helpful Tips When Co-Parenting during the Coronavirus Pandemic
- COVID-19 Restrictions and Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Parenting Time
- Dallas Family Lawyer Explains How to Manage a Child Custody Battle
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Collin County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Co-Chair, 2019
- Collin County Young Lawyers Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Denton County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Denton County Young Lawyers Association
- District of Columbia Bar
- Genesis Young Leaders
- St. Thomas More Society of Dallas
- State Bar of Texas
- Public Affairs Committee, 2019 – 2020
- State Bar of Texas Leadership Class
- Member, 2018 – 2019
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists
- Texas Family Law Foundation
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Director to District 4, 2020
- Regent University School of Law, 2011
- J.D., Law
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Newman Club, Vice President
- Israel International Law Program
- Strasbourg, France International Law & Human Rights Program
- Southern Methodist University, 2008
- B.B.A., Finance
- B.A., Political Science
- Phi Gamma Delta, President
- International Fraternity Council Representative
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- University Scholar
- Order of Omega Honor Society
- Hilltop Scholars Program
- Texas, 2011
- District of Columbia Bar, 2012
- Federal – Texas Northern & Eastern Districts