Preserving relationships, securing financial futures, and maintaining dignity.
Clayton Bryant on Your Family and Your Future
I understand that the unknowns and uncertainties of divorce can be a source of fear for many people. I work to assure clients about their children and finances and help them move forward into the future. I offer the entire scope of family law services with a special focus on challenging family matters, including contentious disputes between spouses, complicated custody issues, and complex property division. I often serve as Attorney Ad Litem to protect children’s interests in the divorce process and draw on that face-to-face experience with children to help parents find creative solutions for maintaining the best interests of their children. I am a determined advocate for my clients—inside and outside the courtroom— and work to reach efficient, constructive, and durable settlements.
- Listen to what is truly important to clients and build a strategy to protect and achieve what matters most.
Use my experience in courts to achieve positive results for clients. A good reputation with judges and courts can help advance cases through the system.
- Educate clients on expected outcomes. Knowing the pros and cons of different options helps clients make sound decisions.
- Build rapport and trust that clients can rely on. Always being honest with clients and protecting their best interests builds confidence in choosing the best path forward.
- Bring in the right professionals, including mental health professionals, when needed. I guide clients to known and trustworthy resources.
Experience and Professional Credentials
With 15 years of concentrated family law experience, Clayton manages the full range of cases, including custody issues, property division, and trusts and estates. He serves professionals and their spouses, parents who want to put the interests of their children first, and mid-life clients looking for security as they begin new chapters. Clayton is a seasoned litigator experienced with jury trials and a certified mediator, who strives to guide his clients on the best path forward. Appointed to the District 14 Grievance Committee for Lawyer Discipline, Clayton also serves as the municipal prosecutor for the City of Glen Rose. He is the past president of the Hood County Bar Association.
Residents of Granbury, Clayton, and his wife are proud of their two sons and enjoy travel to Italy, Belgium, and France to pursue their interest in World War II history.
Clayton has been serving the residents of Granbury (Hood County), Glen Rose (Somervell County), Cleburne (Johnson County), Weatherford (Parker County), Stephenville (Erath County), and other surrounding areas since 2008. Clayton is a Granbury divorce lawyer working out of our Granbury family law office location.
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Modification and Enforcement
- Cohabitation Agreement
- Uncontested Divorce
- Contested Divorce
- Flat-Fee Divorce
- Litigated Divorce
- Complex Property
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Alimony & Spousal Support Maintenance
- Pre-Divorce Guidance
- High Conflict Divorce
- Negotiated Divorce
- Wild West Paralegal CLE, Presenter and Speaker, “Closing the File”, 2020
- Hood County CLE, Presenter and Speaker, “The Grievance Process and Updates”, 2019
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow, 2013- Present
- Texas Family Law Foundation, Member, 2011-Present
- City of Glen Rose, Municipal Prosecutor, 2012 – Present
- State Bar Grievance Committee, District 14 Panel Member, 2013 – 2019
- Hood County Bar Association, President, 2014
- Kids Armor of Hope, President, 2012
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
Juris Doctorate, May 2007
- The University of Texas at Austin
Bachelor of Arts in Government, May 2004