Creative solutions and options to achieve clients’ desired outcomes.
Cassidy Pearson on Your Family and Your Future
I listen carefully to clients to understand their circumstances, set goals, and tailor a plan to help them move forward with confidence. My clients include professionals, physicians, airline pilots, and their spouses who want to minimize the impact of divorce on their families and protect the best interests of their children. Building trust with clients is integral to my approach as I work with them to find creative and realistic solutions to their needs. I excel at resolving complex custody issues and helping clients make the best business decisions in complicated property cases. At the end of the process, my goal is for clients to achieve their priorities so they can live securely in the years ahead.
- Develop a roadmap to reach clients’ goals, taking into consideration their most important priorities.
- Approach clients’ needs holistically, providing solutions and resources to address legal, emotional, and financial concerns.
- Emphasize attention to detail and preparation, from planning for client meetings to advocating effectively in court.
- Strategizing with clients on how to work with judges, building on my knowledge of the local courts.
- Keeping clients informed throughout the process and offering advice that helps them make the best decisions for their families.
Experience and Professional Credentials
An experienced lawyer, Cassidy has exclusively practiced family law since 2011. She provides a client-driven approach, listening empathetically to her clients so they feel heard and validated. Cassidy has reached some of her most successful outcomes through the settlement process but is a tenacious litigator in the courtroom when necessary. She recently won a weeklong jury trial that she chaired, gaining sole custody for the client. Cassidy was named a Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2022.
Cassidy enjoys giving back to her community; she volunteers and fosters with SPCA of Texas and Doodle Rock Rescue. Cassidy comes from a large, modern-day family, with nieces and nephews she spoils. She is a loyal Texas Longhorn and avid animal lover.
- Divorce for Men
- Divorce for Women
- Complex Property
- Property Division
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- High Conflict Divorce
- Litigated Divorce
- Divorce Mediation
- Modifying Child Support
- Modification and Enforcement
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Parenting Schedules
- Visitation Rights
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars Honoree 2022, 2023.
- Author of Parenting in the Pandemic, Dallas Bar Association Headnotes, September 2021
- Author of Protective Orders – The Shocking Statistics and Changes to the Law, Legal Front, March 2015
- Member, Texas Bar College, 2016-present
- Denton County Young Lawyers Association Member, Denton County Bar Association, 2011-2015
- Dallas and Tarrant County Bar Associations, 2015 – 2022
- J.D., Saint Louis University School of Law, 2010
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin, 2006
- Texas, 2010
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, 2015