Peace of mind from having an advocate on your side.
I actively advocate for clients navigating one of the most challenging events in their lives. A family law issue is likely the only time clients will face a serious legal matter, and I want to give them peace of mind that I’m in their corner. My goal is to achieve the best possible outcome for clients, whether that is crafting a tailored child possession schedule or providing the legal support that enables a parent to get back on their feet. My most crucial asset is a strong work ethic, and I consistently go above and beyond for clients right from the start.
• Offer clients options for resolving their issue, such as mediation or courtroom litigation.
• Act as a quarterback for my clients—be “on the field” with clients helping to make decisions that move their lives forward.
• Advocate effectively for clients at every point in the process.
Experience and Professional Credentials
Andrew pursued family law after realizing his passion for client advocacy and the many opportunities for championing a client’s best interests. He was also inspired by the example of his mother, a highly regarded Texas family lawyer, who showed him the positive impact a family lawyer can have on clients’ lives. Andrew is especially drawn to courtroom litigation and mediation as solutions for clients’ cases and a match for his skills. A graduate of Baylor Law School, Andrew was a law clerk at Cantey Hanger and Garner Smith & Hill prior to joining Goranson Bain Ausley.
Outside of the office, Andrew enjoys spending time with his girlfriend and his golden doodle. He also loves hunting, fishing, hiking, and attending TCU football games.
- Divorce for Men
- Divorce for Women
- Uncontested Divorce
- Contested Divorce
- Litigated Divorce
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Modifying Child Support
- Parenting Schedules
- Visitation Rights
- Grandparent Visitation and Custody Rights in Texas
- Property Division
- Cohabitation Agreement
- Alimony & Spousal Support Maintenance
- Baylor University School of Law, 2023
- Juris Doctorate
- Dean’s List Recipient, Winter Quarter 2021 – 2022
- Texas Christian University, 2020
- Bachelor of Arts, History
- State Bar of Texas, 2023